- in Recipe
Veggies, beans, and cheese sandwiched between two tortillas then heated golden on both sides.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 12 (12 inch) wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Mix in beans, bell pepper, tomatoes, and corn; cook until heated through.
- Spread 6 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with equal amounts of the Mozzarella cheese cheese, and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.
Servings Per Recipe: 12, Calories: 375 Amount Per Serving, Total Fat: 13g , Cholesterol: 8mg , Sodium: 513mg, Total Carbs: 69.7g , Dietary Fiber: 6.4g ,Protein: 14.7g